6 tablespoons of sugar
1 pinch of salt
375 g plain Greek yogurt (3 yogurts)
zest of 1 orange
half orange juice
5 tablespoons of Maizena (corn starch)
How to prepare the Yogurt Cake with Apple:
1. Put the eggs in a bowl along with the sugar, a pinch of salt and vanilla.
2. Beat with an electric rod for 3 minutes.
3. Add the Greek yogurt, the zest of 1 orange, the juice of half an orange and a grated apple.
4. We mix a little with a manual rod.
5. Add the Cornstarch and incorporate it as well.
6. Pour the mixture into a mold lined with parchment paper. To make it easier to place the paper on the base of the mold, we previously wet it with water. Once placed, we dry it with absorbent paper so that there are no drops of water.
7. Bake for 35-40 minutes at 180ºC (356ºF).