210 grams self-rising flour
150 grams sugar
170ml mild olive oil
60ml semi skimmed milk
1 teaspoon vanilla flavor
1. Beat the eggs with the sugar until doubled in volume.
2. Add the milk, the oil, and the vanilla, beat again until all the ingredients are well mixed.
3. Lastly, add the flour and mix until a smooth dough is achieved.
4. Pour a little batter into the muffin cups, add a tablespoon of chocolate cream to each cup, add a little more cream again, repeat the same operation, but this time add coconut cream. Sprinkle grated coconut on top of the latter.
5. Bake for 15 minutes at 200ºC.
Quick and easy, ready fluffy and creamy muffins thanks to the cream filling.