INGREDIENTS (4 portions):
• 1 can (400g) of grao de bico, rinsed and drained.
• 2 xícaras of chopped cucumber (about 2/3 of 1 meio).
• 1 1/4 minced tomato xícara (about 2).
• 1/4 minced onion xícara.
• 3 colheres of minced sauce soup.
• 1/4 xícara of olive oil.
• 2 colheres of suco de limão soup.
• 1 1/2 colher of minced alho chá.
• 1 colher de chá de tempero Italian or another of your preference.
• Salt and pepper from the kingdom to taste
1. Place the grain of bico, or cucumber, or tomato, onion and sauce in a tigela.
2. Place the oil, place the lemon juice, or alcohol, or Italian tempera and tempere with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Clearing or mold on a mistura na tigela. Mix to coat evenly and temper with more salt to taste, if necessary. Salt will taste good for a few days, but, in terms of texture, it is better to eat for a few hours.