SUGAR BALLS 😋
-50g of flour
-1 teaspoon salt
-60g of sugar
-10 g of fresh yeast
-1/3 cup of water
-200g of sugar
-50 g cinnamon powder
– Enough oil to fry
1. Combine the flour, the 60 grams of sugar, the salt and the yeast. Add the eggs, water and work until you get a smooth and smooth dough.
2. Add the butter at room temperature and keep kneading until fully integrated. Allow it to ferment until it doubles its volume.
3. Form balls with a cutter and let them grow to double their size.
4. Fry them carefully and drain them on absorbent paper.
5. Stir the 200 grams of sugar together with the cinnamon in a bowl. Roll the fried balls in this mixture and bring to the table.