CHEESE BREADS 😋
150g of lukewarm water
7 g yeast of the moment
2 and 1/2 tablespoons of. sugar
135g sunflower oil
150 g plain yogurt
500g of flour
1 and 1/2 tablespoons of salt
200 g of cheese
1. Mix the flour with water and oil.
2. Then add the sugar, salt and yeast.
3. Add the egg, yogurt and form a homogeneous mass.
4. Let rise until doubling its volume.
5. Make loaves of 50 g each and fill them with cheese.
6. let them relaxation for approximately 20 mins and then brush with a beaten egg.
7. Bake at 190 degrees for 12-15 minutes.