HOME PIZZA 😋
– For the mass:
500 g of common flour
4 g dry brewer’s yeast
1 teaspoon of sugar
400ml of water (room temperature)
13g of salt
2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
– For the dressing:
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, dry brewer’s yeast, and sugar.
2. add the water and mix with a timber spoon till absolutely absorbed.
3. Add the salt and oil.
4. Cover dough with plastic wrap and let rise for one hour at room temperature.
5. Make folds inside the dough and let it upward thrust again for an hour.
6. Now move the dough onto a floured work surface, roll it out slightly and divide it into two rectangular parts.
7. Let it rise again for an hour.
8. Press down and roll out the dough with the aid of making use of light pressure along with your arms.
9. Transfer to a baking sheet and season with a mixture of tomato, salt, oregano and oil.
10. Bake at 250 degrees for 5/6 minutes.
11. Then season with the ingredients of your choice.
12. finally bake at 250 levels for any other five minutes.