HOMEMADE BREAD 😋
250ml of water
10g fresh brewer’s yeast
350g of common flour
5g of sugar
6g of salt
Olive oil for brushing
1. In a small bowl add the water and yeast and mix until the yeast dissolves.
2. In another bowl add the flour, sugar, salt and yeast mixture and mix with the wooden ladle until everything is well combined. Cover with cling film and let it rest for 90 minutes.
3. Take the dough out of the bowl and divide it into three loaves. On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper put breadcrumbs and the three loaves on top. Cover with a cloth and let it rise for 1 hour.
4. Brush with olive oil over the whole floor. With a wand or your fingers, press the loaves first horizontally, then vertically.
5. Sprinkle with coarse salt, transfer to the oven and bake at 190°C/364°F for 15 minutes.