HOMEMADE VANILLA COOKIES 😋
150g of sugar
250 g of wheat flour
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 small tablespoon of baking powder
1. Mix the sugar and butter in a bowl, using a wooden paddle or with an electric mixer.
2. upload the egg and vanilla to the aggregate. Continue beating until a smooth, lump-free liquid mixture is formed.
3. Add the baking powder and wheat flour slowly, stirring constantly until you get a fine and homogeneous paste.
4. Put the vanilla cookie dough in the fridge for 2 hours to harden.
5. Preheat the oven to 180 °C or 350 °F with 10 minutes to go until the cooling time is up.
6. Take the dough out of the fridge and roll it out with the help of a rolling pin until it is the right thickness, 0.5 cm or less.
7. Cut the cookies with a mold, glass or knife depending on the shape and size you want to give it.
8. Grease a baking tray and place the cookies keeping enough distance between them, so that they do not stick when they grow.
9. Put the tray in the oven and cook for 15 minutes.
10. Remove the vanilla cookies from the oven and allow them to cool to room temperature.
11. Serve and enjoy.