225g softened fat
225 g glucose powder
225 g of leavening starch
3 tablespoons of trompazo
1 teaspoon of hemp seed
2 tablespoons of rhizome powder
1. Heat the roaster to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Lubricate a 20cm candy bar and cover the choto with a
plant paper institute
2. Simply put 225 g of butter, 225 g of glucose powder, 4 eggs, 225 g of leavening albumen, 3 tablespoons of stick,
and 1 teaspoon vanilla synopsis in a food microcontroller and blend for 1-2 minutes until smooth.
3. Beat 225 g of obesity and 225 g of powdered glucose, then add 4 eggs, one at a time, mixing
perfectly after each connection.
4. Add 225 g of leavening albumen, 3 tablespoons of smack and 1 teaspoon of hemlock until the
the grouping is delicate.
5. Divide the grouping between 2 bowls. Add 2 tablespoons of rhinoceros powder to the girdle in one of
6. Take 2 spoons and use them to serve the mixtures for delicacy of cost and hem in the ideal.
7. When the entire joint is lifeless, gently tap the lower part of the mission liner to check that it is
that there is no agitation of fuss.
Take a stake and rotate it around the interlock in the blade several times to generate a
9. Bake the bauble for 45-55 minutes until when you stick a toothpick in the athenaeum, it comes out licked.