MILK BUNS STUFFED WITH CHOCOLATE 😋
320 ml of whole milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
7 g dry baker’s yeast or 20 g fresh baker’s yeast
500 g strong flour better than GREAT STRENGTH type MANITOBA
80g of sugar
2 eggs L
Ounces of dark chocolate 70% cocoa Chocolate VALUE
for the termination
1 beaten egg
1. Heat the milk with the butter. remove it from the heat earlier than it boils.
2. Add yeast to milk, mix well.
3. Add the vanilla
4. Add the orange zest.
5. Add the sugar, mix and add the lightly beaten eggs, mix well.
6. Pour the flour into a bowl, make a hole in the center and add the liquids. blend with a wooden spoon until easy.
7. Sprinkle the counter with flour, turn the dough over and knead until it forms a homogeneous dough.
8. Let sit for 5 minutes.
9. Knead again for 10 minutes.
10. Grease a bowl, save the dough, cover it with a cotton cloth and let it rise until it doubles (or almost) its size (in my case it took about 2 hours in the microwave)
11. Recover the dough, degas and divide into portions of similar weight.
12. Round each of the portions.
13. Crush each of the balls, place the ounce of chocolate in the central part and close with the dough, forming a ball again.