Moist passion fruit cake 😋
350 grams of sugar (1 and 3/4)
250 milliliters of passion fruit concentrate (1 cup)
175 milliliters of oil (3/4 cup)
450 grams of common wheat flour
25 grams of baking powder (1 envelope)
For the syrup
125 milliliters of passion fruit concentrate
175 milliliters of water (3/4 cup)
2 tablespoons cornstarch
200 grams cup of sugar (1 cup)
1. In a container place the eggs and sugar. Mix well.
2. Add passion fruit concentrate and oil, then mix.
3. Place the common wheat flour little by little, the baking powder and mix.
4. Pour into a greased and floured 22 x 32 cm mold. Bake in a preheated oven at 170°C for 45 minutes.
5. While the cake is warm, portion and pour the syrup.
6. Let cool, serve and enjoy.