Orange cake with chocolate chips 😋
For the mass:
140g of sugar
10g of flour
80g baking powder
For the syrup:
80ml orange juice
50g of sugar
1. In a bowl, mix the broth, sugar, and baking powder.
2. In another bowl, beat the eggs and add yogurt and orange juice. Add the butter and sift into the flour mixture. Beat the mixture and add the chocolate chips.
3. Pour the mixture into a mold and bake at 360°F/180°C for 40 minutes.
4. In a saucepan, cook the syrup from the orange juice and sugar.
5. Use a toothpick to poke holes in the cake, then pour the syrup over it. Arrange the caramelized oranges on top.